How and Where to Register to Vote
• You can register in person at Suffolk County Board of Elections
or at any New York State Agency-Based voter registration center.
• You can call Suffolk County at 631-852-4554 to request a voter application.
• You can download a PDF version of the New York State Voter Registration Form.
• Download English Form ( 280KB)
Alternately, you can complete a PDF version of the New York State Voter Registration Form on-line by clicking on the link below, typing the necessary information and selecting the appropriate boxes.
- Complete English Form Online ( 753KB)Once the form is completed, you need to print the form, sign it and mail it.Print the form, complete and sign it, and mail it to the Suffolk County Board of Elections.
Suffolk County Board of Elections, PO Box 700, Yaphank NY 11980